An homage to my late grandfather, Mr. Wan Yao Huang whose publications include "The Reminiscences of Mr. Wan Yao Huang".

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Eat at Bill's

Was just going through my cell phone's notepad feature and came across the somewhat cryptic note "TangeRineman.com eab". Was this meant to be "tangerine" + "man"? Or some other funky combo? Why did I capitalize the R? By mistake? Well, going with the obvious, I went to tangerineman.com, but this came up with a web site for Pixie tangerines. This couldn't have been what I was looking for. What about the "eab"? I tried to append eab to tangerineman.com, but no luck. Good 'ol Google. Typed in "tangerineman eab" and voila. Now I remember - this is a documentary about Monterey Market in Berkeley. As I'm sitting at home on such a beautiful day, here's a perfect excuse to get outside, buy some groceries, and buy an interesting (hopefully) documentary. I'll let you know how it is.