An homage to my late grandfather, Mr. Wan Yao Huang whose publications include "The Reminiscences of Mr. Wan Yao Huang".

Monday, August 20, 2007

Dreamleague history

My teammate, Keith Wang, sent us a link to a You Tube video of our basketball team the other day. Pretty damn cool. I knew Rich sometimes filmed games, but normally they are just little clips from his camera. But this time, he had someone (Johnny Harrington) put together a nicely edited video. Based on the footage, I'm guessing it must have been our November 5, 2006 game against Setai Cossa. I'm mean, how many times do I score even 2 buckets a game? Apparently, I scored 3 that day. The video shows me dishing out at least 2 assists, too, but they weren't recorded. Surprising, because I think Rich was scorekeeping that day, and he never misses a beat. So, maybe Johnny just clipped it up to make me look better. Thanks Johnny! haha.

No comments: